Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 4 and tired already!

I can't believe that it is only the 4th day of school and I am tired! Guess I should have started getting up earlier, earlier!

Primary Praise (grades 1 and 2) met today and we learned how to file into the classroom, sit properly in our chairs (for good breath support), learn to hold our songs books, and to use our singing voices, not our shouting voices and we sang Jesus Loves me and Twinkle Twinkle. There are 50 kids in this class! WOW!



Jonah's met again today and I had a few new recruits, so welcome Adam, Mandy and Julian!



Beginning band is trying out instruments today! Some of us have all ready made their decision! YaY for band!

Advanced band's assignment is Hex- 1-17 and the others from yesterday.

7th grade bells have new positions today! Some again, are not happy, and some are ecstatic! Thanks to Emily for doing 4 in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment